5/2 Valencia Room 9PM
5/30 EP Release
Click here to contact us.
- SFJAZZ High School All Stars Vocalist
- Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble Vocalist & Assistant Director
- San Francisco School of the Arts: Classical Voice Major
- Hawiian Performing Arts Festival : Operatic Vocalist
- American University of Rome: Operatic Vocalist
- SFArtsED Musical Theater Vocalist
- Spark of Creation Musical Theater Vocalist
- Spark of Creation Hula/Tahitian/Modern Dancer
- SFArtsED Musical Theater Choreographer
- Living Jazz Camp West
- Stanford Jazz Institute Vocal Program
- California Jazz Conservatory Vocal Intensive
Premiering vocalist and winner of Jazz Search West 2017, Jamie Zee is one of the Bay Area’s most sought out composers. This upcoming artist’s style is evocative, alluring, soulful, and innovative. Ms. Zee performs an array of compositions and arrangements of originals as well as the classics of funk, soul, jazz, reggae, and Afro-Cuban jazz. Audiences enjoy the fusion of cultures she brings from all around the Bay Area. Her style is uniquely San Franciscan and embodies the life of an LGBTQ, Chinese American woman.
Growing up around the mission district, Ms. Zee began her career as a songwriter at the young age of 17 and still today, she continues to document her experiences singing and dancing along to the driving rhythms of salsa, rumba, funk, soul, R&B, and jazz. Although she is a fresh face to the industry, this SFJAZZ High School All-Star Alumni has already opened for countless performers such as Herbie Hancock, Paula West, the Pacific Mambo Orchestra and has worked alongside with Bay Area Legends, John Calloway, John Santos, Rebeca Mauleon, and more. Ms. Zee has sung at world renowned venues including Carnegie Hall, SFJAZZ Center, Super Bowl 50 City Stage, Yoshi's San Francisco, Yoshi's Oakland, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, California Jazz Conservatory, The Sound Room, Fox Theater, The Freight and Salvage, The Brava Theater, DNA Lounge and Teatro Valle in Rome. She is currently in the works of producing her first album of completely original music.