- SFJAZZ High School All Stars Vocalist
- Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble Vocalist & Assistant Director
- San Francisco School of the Arts: Classical Voice Major
- Hawiian Performing Arts Festival : Operatic Vocalist
- American University of Rome: Operatic Vocalist
- SFArtsED Musical Theater Vocalist
- Spark of Creation Musical Theater Vocalist
- Spark of Creation Hula/Tahitian/Modern Dancer
- SFArtsED Musical Theater Choreographer
- Living Jazz Camp West
- Stanford Jazz Institute Vocal Program
- California Jazz Conservatory Vocal Intensive
More to come
Jamie Zee's voice is described as soulful and innovative. Trained in jazz, pop, funk, neo-soul and classical voice, she is flexible for any gig. Jamie has worked with numerous jazz bands including SFJAZZ, directed by Paul Contos, and the Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble, directed by Doctor John Calloway. Jamie is an SFJAZZ High School All Stars alumni and has had the opportunity to open for performers Herbie Hancock and Paula West. She is currently an assistant director of the Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble on vocal. Jamie has sung at notable venues including Carnegie Hall, SFJAZZ Center, Super Bowl City Stage, Yoshi's San Francisco, Yoshi's Oakland, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, California Jazz Conservatory, The Sound Room, Fox Theater, The Freight and Salvage, Cabaret Society at Hotel REX, Mission Cultural Center, Old Skool Cafe, Mr. Tipple's Recording Studio, Angelicas, Bird and Beckett, The Brava Theater, DNA Lounge and the Teatro Valle in Rome.
Jamie was one of the top winners in the Jazz West Search 2017 competition for her unique interpretation of one of Ella Fitzgerald's songs, I Thought About You.
Jamie's tremendous contribution to the local community earned her The Ruth Asawa Award for excellence in the arts and community involvement.
Click here to contact us.